Legend of Elune RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED

+2
Syk
Crimson Nailo
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED Empty Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED

Post by Crimson Nailo Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Alright as last we left our party...

Crow: Tsuda...Sykora ask what it is that you want to know but be warned you may not like the bitter truth of it all

Last edited by Crimson the pyro fighter on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

https://legendofelunerpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED Empty Re: Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

Syk: Well for one...tell us who you really are...your whole backstory....
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED Empty Re: Order of the black mage part 3 CLEARED

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am

Tsuda: Gledius...?
Gledius: Yes, you should join these fools for your power!.
Tsuda: Okay, i'll join you for part 3!!
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

well if you rememebered anything about the last two parts you find out row is the former Second in comand ofthe black talon who left when the former general was murder and wwent on revenge driven black wizard killing frenzy becuse they are the ones who kill him aren't ya'll going to ask about sykora's gf and tsuda's dead friends
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:05 am

Tsuda: Confirm something for me. Who exactly of the black mages is responsible for the actions of parting death to the Great Warrior Sprout. And who enforced these orders.
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 am

Syk: *holds up necklace* Mia.....I will find you....Tell me....what do you know about the guys who captured my girlfriend...
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:16 am

Crow: lets out a heavy sigh and turns to tsuda he is the short at sweet story it was 1 year and 6 months ago when there where brought in he pauses they where captured brought in at the time i had no clue why it was shortyly after the murder of the former general i meet them though short a time as it was they where used as test subjects for an experiment to build a super warrior they where tortured and died horrably in the end they where twisted body and mind and i failed them I *he looks down and to the left *try to save them but failed the most i could have done was end their suffering
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

Syk: Woah....that's deep, Crow. *puts sword into ground* Well for the most part....do you know where this area is? Maybe we can go and investigate.
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am

Gledius: Thats right, feed off the hatred, let your heart succumb to darkness. Fuel yourself with regret and vengeance!

Tsuda: *Falls silent*........ Revenge.... Revenge- *eyes turn into a dark red as if turning into a demon* Thy soul shall never rest, until comes what one deserves (Black Lightning bursts out of Tsuda as he strains his body on stregnth)
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

Crow:he turns to sykora now it is your turn to know the truth you wish to know who captured mia and why your what you are sykora Correct
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

Syk: Yeah...I do...Mia was my one true love....and ever since she left...I don't know what I am to the world anymore...
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:35 am

Crow:It happend 3 days after the murder of the general at the time i didn't know he was killed i was sent on a capture mission and You and mia where my target i was told the the girl had info we needed i was the one who capture you and mia shortly after i found the bitter truth that the general was killed and that the info that mia had was a formula for a proto type super warrior the same formula used on tsudas fallen friends
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:39 am

Syk: No....No Mia wouldn't have that sorta stuff! She was a sweet girl! She always gave me gifts even on my toughest days! She always found a way for me to be happy! She always....no...this isn't true! *punches ground*
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 am

Crow:sadly i wish it was but it is the bitter truth but there is one place that may hold a clue to what the black wizards plan is the place where it all began Shadowthorn keep on an island to the north west
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:46 am

Syk: Shadowthorn Keep.....if that's where we can find some clues, then that's where we're heading! Let's go! *pulls out sword*
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am

The party sets sail and after a week of travel the party reachs a forboding island
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am

Tsuda: well what are we sittin around for? lets get goin *trudges forward*
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 am

Syk: *looks at necklace again* .....Mia....I will find you....no matter what.....Let's go, gentlemen.
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:54 am

As you dock and leave the ship you truly get a sense of the island it is a dark place the air is stiff and reeks of evil there is no light even in the day it as if the place is cursed

Crow:as i remember there should be a town to the north no more then an hours journy or we can go straight to the keep to the north east
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

Syk: Let's go to the town first. We need as much info as what has changed since you were here, Crow.
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

why couldnt we just go straight to the keep?
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Sykora is the party leader this time so we go to the town

1 hour later

you reach a compleatly destroyed town

Crow:Wa-what N-o!!!! *crow stand in shock and horrer*
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Syk Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Syk: No way.....how did this town.....*looks at Crow*
Syk
Syk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Nailo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:08 pm

Crow:starts staggering to the town"this..this was my hometown i grew up here my fears have come true"
Crimson Nailo
Crimson Nailo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jashiin Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Well it looks like its a ghost town now.
Jashiin
Jashiin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next